70 Torbay Road, TQ4 6BP
based on ratings from 15 users
combined with 8 pro reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
This room was well made and included some decent puzzles but was badly let down by the hosting. The host gave far too many clues in quick succession without giving us any time to work it out ourselves. We got out in 33 minutes because of this and didn't have time to enjoy the room.
The theming is great and and the hint delivery system is decent. Our host was attentive and delivered hints at the right times. One of the puzzles, however, was very illogical. We figured out what we had to do very quickly but there were several ways to interpret the pattern which resulted in us taking 15 minutes to solve a puzzle that should have taken 3 or 4. "Escape" seem to like these kinds of puzzles which is a real shame as it ruins the flow of the game.
Great decor and attention to detail across the game, and a fun, immersive start to the room too. We enjoyed the mix of physical and mental puzzles, and the ways the theme cleverly threaded through them. Enjoyable game throughout, and works well for a team of 2.
Reviews by escape room review sites
Initial impressions as we walked in the room; it was well decorated and themed, creating an authentic atmosphere.Initially you start off in two split locked spaces, searching around for what you need to get out, communicating all the while between the groups.
- Escape London (Shadwell): Escape The Seven Seas (East London)
- Escape Stoke: Escape The Seven Seas (Stoke-on-Trent)
- Escape Colchester: Escape The Seven Seas (Colchester)
- Escape Skegness: Escape The Seven Seas (Skegness)
- Escape Hull: Escape The Seven Seas (Kingston upon Hull)
- Escape Peterborough: Escape The Seven Seas (Peterborough)
- Escape Leamington Spa: Escape the Seven Seas (Leamington Spa)