23 Church Walk, PE1 1SB
based on ratings from 49 users
combined with 8 pro reviews
This is a very thematic room, from the wobbly deck to the visuals and props. It's quite difficult though, especially as a team of two. But we enjoyed the experience and look forward to trying some of the other games at this venue.
Reviews by escape room review sites
The UK's largest escape room franchise has been busy this year, with new branches popping up across the country. In London they've added a branch in Shadwell to the existing one in West London to double the number of games on offer. Seven Seas is one of the new additions, and uses a pirate theme.
My experience with Escape is that they usually provide beginner-friendly rooms that are reliably entertaining as mainstream escape experiences. My first impression on entering this one was that they've...
Initial impressions as we walked in the room; it was well decorated and themed, creating an authentic atmosphere.Initially you start off in two split locked spaces, searching around for what you need to get out, communicating all the while between the groups.
- Escape London (Shadwell): Escape The Seven Seas (East London)
- Escape Stoke: Escape The Seven Seas (Stoke-on-Trent)
- Escape Colchester: Escape The Seven Seas (Colchester)
- Escape Paignton: Escape The Seven Seas (Paignton) (closed)
- Escape Skegness: Escape The Seven Seas (Skegness)
- Escape Hull: Escape The Seven Seas (Kingston upon Hull)
- Escape Leamington Spa: Escape the Seven Seas (Leamington Spa)
- Escape Carvoeiro: Seven Seas (Carvoeiro)