Unit 13A Darren Drive, Prince of Wales Industrial Estate, Abercarn, Newport NP11 5AR
SAVE THE WHOLE CITY FROM TERRORIST
PLAYERS | 2-4
TIME | 50 MIN
DIFFICULTY 3 | EASY
A notorious terrorist, who had been hiding for a decade, was found and neutralized by the secret police. The good news is over. It turned out that this frenetic has installed a nuclear warhead with a timer on the roof of an abandoned skyscraper. This building has become a tower full of obstacles and intricate traps.
You are an expert in such riddles. With the help of the secret police, you have entered the courtyard, but the rest is up to you. Test your skills and try to get past all the traps to prevent a nuclear attack.
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
- DNA VR: Mission Sigma (Central London)
- Sneaky Dog Escapes: Mission Sigma (Southampton)
- Escape Hunt Birmingham: Mission Sigma (Birmingham)
- meetspaceVR Nottingham: Mission Sigma (Nottingham)
- meetspaceVR London: Mission Sigma (North London)
- meetspaceVR Birmingham: Mission Sigma (Birmingham)
- Escape Hunt Basingstoke: Mission Sigma (Basingstoke)
- Escape Hunt Norwich: Mission Sigma (Norwich)
- Escape Hunt Watford: Mission Sigma (Watford)
- The Mind Factory: Mission Sigma (Ely)
- Atomic VR: Mission Sigma (Gosport)
- Escape Hunt Kingston: Mission Sigma (Kingston upon Thames)
- Escape Hunt Cheltenham: Mission Sigma (Cheltenham)