not from direct reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
I’m sad to hear that Escape Blackpool is no longer open, as this was an impressive room.
You and your fellow scientists have contracted a virus that’s killing the world. Create a vaccine and escape the locked-down laboratory before it’s incinerated! A scenario that I now know is very, very common in the world of escape rooms, but this was my first time saving the world from a deadly disease.
This was a very tricky room! There were several clever features and quirky uses of apparatus that you’d expect/hope to see in a lab-themed escape.
Very white, very polished, very lab-like! The props provided appropriate touches: science utensils, reading material and gear. I love any room where outfits are given, and so the lab coats were appreciated.
We only received one hint from our Game Operator, and this was on how/where to use a particular tool. She clearly knew exactly what time(s) teams need a hint. It was a good room for a team of both beginners and more experienced players.
Reviews by escape room review sites
- Escape Newcastle: Contagion (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Escape Sheffield: Contagion (Sheffield)
- Escape Blackpool: Contagion (Blackpool) (closed)
- Escape Dundee: Contagion (Dundee) (closed)
- Escape Edinburgh: Contagion (Edinburgh) (closed)
- Escape Glasgow: Contagion (Glasgow) (closed)
- Escape Ipswich: Contagion (Ipswich)
- Escape Peterborough: Contagion (Peterborough)
- Escape Leamington Spa: Contagion (Leamington Spa) (closed)
- Escape Lincoln: Contagion (Lincoln)
- Escape Dublin: Contagion (Dublin)