95-97 Grainger Street, NE1 5AE
Do you and your team have what it takes to break the codes, find the clues, solve the puzzles and escape the room with the antidote before your 60 minutes runs out?show full description
not from direct reviews
Reviews by escape room review sites
Humanity is once again in peril, this time from an epidemic that's swept the globe and left your team as the last scientists on Earth. Fortunately there is an antidote hidden somewhere in a laboratory, if you can reach it in time.
The Escape franchise has spread to something like 14 different cities in the UK now, with a couple more on the way, so they must be doing something right. I've now played six of their games, and they tend to follow a straightforward format based around a mostly linear...
reviewed in Ipswich
A solid room with some brilliant moments. Great for novices, but still fun for small groups of experienced players.
reviewed in Sheffield
If you're lucky enough to get a good GM then this is a solid room and one we would happily recommend to enthusiasts
reviewed in Peterborough
reviewed in Kingston upon Hull
Other copies of this game in other locations:
- Escape Sheffield: Contagion (Sheffield)
- Escape Blackpool: Contagion (Blackpool)
- Escape Dundee: Contagion (Dundee)
- Escape Edinburgh: Contagion (Edinburgh)
- Escape Glasgow: Contagion (Glasgow)
- Escape Ipswich: Contagion (Ipswich)
- Escape Hull: Contagion (Kingston upon Hull)
- Escape Peterborough: Contagion (Peterborough)
- Escape Leamington Spa: Contagion (Leamington Spa)
- Escape Lincoln: Contagion (Lincoln)