Laser Quest, 124 Portman Street, G41 1EJ
based on ratings from 17 users
combined with 3 pro reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
Friendly staff, but rather simple game, not very original (very common concept setup of being separated in jail cells, but you kinda know the deal when you book the room, so that's fine I guess). It was alright, nothing much to complain about, still an enjoyable game, but can't give it much more than a "good" rating.
(Closed now- just adding to my list of played rooms)
Fun room, started blindfolded and then wow when it comes off, divided and unsure if you'll ever escape...but we did!
Reviews by escape room review sites
- Clue HQ Malvern: Cell Block C (Malvern)
- Clue HQ Manchester: Cell Block C (Manchester) (closed)
- Clue HQ Sunderland: Cell Block C (Sunderland)
- Clue HQ Birmingham: Cell Block C (Birmingham) (closed)
- Clue HQ Leicester: Cell Block C (Leicester)
- Clue HQ Blackpool Promenade: Cell Block C (Blackpool)
- Clue HQ Harrogate: Cell Block C (Harrogate)
- Clue HQ Wirral: Cell Block C (Wirral)
- Clue HQ Somerton: Cell Block C (Somerton)
- Clue HQ Bournemouth: Cell Block C (Bournemouth)
- Clue HQ Bromley: Cell Block C (Bromley)