51 Lavender Gardens, SW11 1DJ
based on ratings from 16 users
combined with 10 pro reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
Dark and grubby, a couple of good puzzles. Didn't like the fact we were grouped with strangers - something that doesn't often happen in UK escape rooms
Fun, but dark room and too many with 5 — I missed seeing a lot of the puzzles and how they were solved. Public booking meant I, as a rando, injected into a group of 4. We won the game and shared the bottle after—one of the best ways to end a game I’ve experienced.
Overall enjoyed playing this game GM was generally good, however, it does feel that a lot of the clue pieces and props had been inherited from when the game under Handmade Mysteries and could do with a refresh. It was also far too dark at times, making the game excessively difficult, I don't mind difficult puzzles at all, but puzzles shouldn't be difficult because you can't see properly what you are doing.
Reviews by escape room review sites
A highly thematic room, let down here and there with slightly frustrating puzzles. I think it would have been more enjoyable with two or three people, so I’ll try my next one of their rooms with fewer people.
Lady Chastity’s Reserve absolutely lived up to the hype for us, and I’m thrilled that we chose it for our very first escape room of 2022. Start the year as we mean to go on, eh?
- Handmade Mysteries Farringdon: Lady Chastity's Reserve (Central London) (closed)
- Handmade Mysteries Brighton: Lady Chastity's Reserve (Brighton) (closed)
- Handmade Mysteries Hackney: Lady Chastity's Reserve (East London) (closed)
- Houdini's Escape Room Experience Farringdon: Lady Chastity's Reserve (Central London)
- Houdini's Escape Room Experience Acton: Lady Chastity's Reserve (West London)