70 Edinburgh Pl, Cheltenham GL51 7SE
Step into Wonderland, where the Hatter has been accused of stealing the Queen’s Tarts. With Alice nowhere to be seen, it’s time for you to fill her shoes.
You find yourself at the Hatter’s cottage. The table is set but no one is around.
A sign on the lawn reads ‘Tea Party Cancelled by Royal Decree’. Curiouser and curiouser…
Find and return the Queen’s Tarts in 60 minutes, or it’s off with the Hatter’s head. Chop chop.
not from direct reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
Reviews by escape room review sites
Whilst Alice in Puzzleland is available to play at multiple sites across the UK, we chose the closest to London: Reading. During our experience there, we were led by the Cheshire Cat (played by the awesome Games Master Hamish) through the rabbit hole and into the magical world of Wonderland.
- Escape Hunt Liverpool: Alice In Puzzleland (Liverpool)
- Escape Hunt Manchester: Alice In Puzzleland (Manchester)
- Escape Hunt Oxford: Alice In Puzzleland (Oxford)
- Escape Hunt Reading: Alice In Puzzleland (Reading)
- Escape Hunt Birmingham: Alice In Puzzleland (Birmingham)
- Escape Hunt Norwich: Alice in Puzzleland (Norwich)
- Escape Hunt Play At Home: Alice In Puzzleland
- Escape Hunt Kingston: Alice In Puzzleland (Kingston upon Thames)