based on ratings from 1 user
combined with 2 pro reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
We really enjoyed this one. Some clever ideas, especially the ending (which I will not reveal). We definitely needed a few hints but I loved that the hint delivery system was all photographic instead of a voiceover. One of the puzzles was a broken (a broken handle) but it didn't ruin the experience, just made it a bit more challenging. The host wasn't aware of the problem beforehand but once he was he planned to fix it.
The host, Roland, was very enthusiastic and loved chatting about the game after (which for me really adds to a room).
All in all, a great fun room with some interesting ideas and a top GM that lifted it above the norm.
Reviews by escape room review sites
The logic of the room is not always linear. The puzzles are very beautiful, especially because they are based on Tesla’s inventions and discoveries.
it thrilled us so much that, after a final review of all the escape rooms made during the 2021 Topissimi Tuscany Tour, we decided to award it as the winner; we recognized as strengths the originality of the plot and the story, the recreated set design of historical origin, the special effects, the originality of the puzzles.
This is to remember the valuable lesson that “Never judge a book by its cover”. Fun is guaranteed, escape a little less.
- Fox in a Box Los Angeles: Tesla's Mystery (Los Angeles) (closed)
- Wild Goose Escapes Huntington: Tesla's Mystery (Huntington Beach)
- Fox in a Box Room Escape Firenze: Tesla's Mystery (Florence)
- Fox in a Box Munich: Tesla's Mystery (Munich)
- Fox in a Box Graz: Tesla's Mystery (Graz)
- Fox in a Box Oslo: Tesla's Mystery (Oslo)
- Fox in a Box Brisbane: Tesla's Mystery (Brisbane)