based on ratings from 1 user
combined with 1 pro review
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
We really enjoyed this one. Some clever ideas, especially the ending (which I will not reveal). We definitely needed a few hints but I loved that the hint delivery system was all photographic instead of a voiceover. One of the puzzles was a broken (a broken handle) but it didn't ruin the experience, just made it a bit more challenging. The host wasn't aware of the problem beforehand but once he was he planned to fix it.
The host, Roland, was very enthusiastic and loved chatting about the game after (which for me really adds to a room).
All in all, a great fun room with some interesting ideas and a top GM that lifted it above the norm.
Reviews by escape room review sites
- Fox in a Box Los Angeles: Tesla's Mystery (Los Angeles) (closed)
- Wild Goose Escapes Huntington: Tesla's Mystery (Huntington Beach)
- Fox in a Box Room Escape Firenze: Tesla's Mystery (Florence)
- Fox in a Box Munich: Tesla's Mystery (Munich)
- Fox in a Box Graz: Tesla's Mystery (Graz)
- Fox in a Box Oslo: Tesla's Mystery (Oslo)