Calle Infantas, 25.
based on ratings from 3 users
combined with 5 pro reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
Code-breaking in Cyprus
This room looked the most interesting on their website, and so when I was on holiday with family, we decided to sneak in an escape room for one of our evening's activities.
Captured by a serial killer- the Zodiac- escape before he comes back and kills you. I thought he might have had ties to Cyprus, but it doesn't seem that way. So it's just your usual escape-the-mad-man game...but the madman is named.
Several were practical, which I liked. A couple had very tenuous links, especially one towards the end. There was nothing to suggest what two things you had to use together. That being said, it had some of the most innovative features centred around puzzles that I've ever seen in an escape room. I was incredibly impressed.
It had a slight feel of a serial killer's lair, but it wasn't scary. He had air conditioning.
Running out of time on the final puzzle is always disappointing, but I am still in total awe of the clever characteristics this room utilised.
Pretty scary start if you are lame like me, but otherwise a solidly fun game from the FIAB franchise. Didn't quite get finished before the hour was up but had a good time trying, and the Miami location had been very well kitted out with memorabilia to make the vibe authentic.
Reviews by escape room review sites
Once in the room, it seems that time has come back and we were catapulted into the 1960s. The scenography and furnishings perfectly reflect the style of the period. There is nothing shocking about that room, yet I don’t know why, but if I had to imagine the house of a serial killer, I would have imagined it exactly like this.
Plot: You are captured by a serial killer. Tied up and left in his lair, escape is your only chance. His method of operation is much like one Infamous Zodiac killer had. Has the real Zodiac returned or is this his copycat? You have only 60 minutes to escape, or the next body in a morgue will be yours.
- Fox in a Box London: Zodiac Killer (East London)
- Fox in a Box Miami: Zodiac Serial Killer (Miami)
- Fox in a Box Protaras: Zodiac Killer (Protaras)
- Fox in a Box Stockholm: Zodiac Killer (Stockholm)
- Fox in a Box Los Angeles: Zodiac (Los Angeles) (closed)
- Wild Goose Escapes Fullerton: Zodiac Killer (Fullerton)
- Wild Goose Escapes Huntington: Zodiac Killer (Huntington Beach)
- Fox in a Box Room Escape Firenze: Zodiac Killer (Florence)
- Fox in a Box Graz: Zodiac Killer (Graz)
- Fox in a Box Oslo: Zodiac Killer (Oslo)
- Fox in a Box Brisbane: Zodiac Killer (Brisbane)