65 Fulbourne Road, E17 4EZ
Spy Missions is a series of puzzles set into an exciting story line. Each puzzle is woven into the fabric of the story and you need to complete as many of them as possible in hope of saving the world from nuclear destruction.
Nigel Palmer, once an SI5 operative, has gone rogue. Using inside information, he and a group of mercenaries calling themselves The Plague have seized control of UNS Steadfast, an Orion Class Battle Cruiser armed with 6 Nuclear missiles.
Palmer, using the pseudonym Agent Malice, claims he has the missile launch codes and intends to attack London starting World War 3.
Your mission is to covertly board the ship and use every possible avenue to slow her down and stop her getting within range of her target, disable Palmer's men and lock down the ships systems. You need to buy enough time to get to her missile bay and stop the launch.
Adult missions are sprinkled with traps and extra tasks to keep the pressure up from the covert start to the adrenalin fuelled finish.
Please note Covert Sword is not a different mission to Shadow Force. You will follow the same course, but each of the puzzles has extra elements to make it suitable for adults.show full description
No player reviews yet - why not add your review here?Login
Other copies of this game in other locations:
- Spy Missions Milton Keynes: Operation: Covert Sword (Milton Keynes)
- Spy Missions Northampton: Operation: Covert Sword (Northampton)
- Spy Missions Nottingham: Operation: Covert Sword (Nottingham)
- Spy Missions Cambridge: Operation: Covert Sword (Cambridge)
- Spy Missions Croydon: Operation: Covert Sword (Croydon)
- Spy Missions Chelmsford: Operation: Covert Sword (Chelmsford)