Drink a shrinking potion and follow the White Rabbit through the twisted mazes of the world behind the looking-glass, where everything is turned upside down. Help the Hatter, follow the Cheshire Cat, save the fairies, and the other characters who have been stuck in time by the evil queen.
From sifting through the many hats in the Mad Hatter’s collection to sneaking through the gardens of the red castle; not a single part of Wonderland will be left unexplored as you and your friends race against the clock. Expect magic mushrooms, games of croquet and lots of adventure.
With only an hour to journey to the Queen of Hearts fortress, do you have what it takes to lift the spell and save Wonderland?
not from direct reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
Game was okay but VR just not the same as an actual escape room.
- DNA VR: Alice In Wonderland Stories VR (Central London)
- The Mind Factory Ely: Alice (Ely)
- Escape Hunt Birmingham: Alice (Birmingham)
- Escape Hunt Norwich: Alice (Norwich)
- Escape Hunt Basingstoke: Alice (Basingstoke)
- Escape Hunt Kingston: Alice (Kingston upon Thames)
- Escape: Alice (Mengen)
- meetspaceVR Nottingham: Alice (Nottingham)
- meetspaceVR London: Alice (North London)
- meetspaceVR Birmingham: Alice (Birmingham)
- Sneaky Dog Escapes: Alice (Southampton)
- Escape Hunt Cheltenham: Alice (Cheltenham)
- VR Escape Grantham: Alice (Grantham)
- Escape Hunt Lakeside: Alice (West Thurrock)
- Escape Hunt Milton Keynes: Alice (Milton Keynes)
- Escape Live Liverpool: Alice in Wonderland (Liverpool)
- Escape Live Birmingham: Alice in Wonderland (Birmingham)
- Escape Hunt Exeter: Alice (Exeter)
- Escape Down The Rabbit Hole: Alice in Wonderland (Barnstaple)
- meetspaceVR Thatcham: Alice (Thatcham)
- XP-VR: Alice (Stoke-on-Trent)