120 - 122 Corporation Street, The Square, B4 6SX
based on ratings from 23 users
combined with 4 pro reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
We had a really good morning escaping from The Last Samourai. The Escape Hunt Birmingham have a lovely lobby area where you want to seat down and plan your next escape for hours.
Firstly, first game back after Lockdown and I was very pleased and happy Covid guidelines are in place and adhered to. It's been hard getting back out there, after shielding with cancer, so this made me feel very protected and comfortable.
The game itself - brilliant. Nice bright room, great theme and the puzzles fitted the theme throughout. It was fun doing a room without padlocks! And it was atmospheric without being scary.
I'd say in terms of difficulty, this is probably on the easier side of the spectrum, or maybe I'm just getting use to them! This was my first room with this company and I really liked them, and Luke the games master was lovely. I'll definitely be back!
Another excellent Escape Hunt room! These guys go all out! The start of this game was really unusual! Felt a bit claustrophobic but it did add to the experience. Loved the help system and the way the games master keeps things immersive!
Reviews by escape room review sites
- Escape Hunt Bristol: The Fourth Samurai (Bristol)
- Escape Hunt Leeds: The Fourth Samurai (Leeds)
- Escape Hunt Oxford: The Fourth Samurai (Oxford)
- Escape Hunt Edinburgh: The Fourth Samurai (Edinburgh) (closed)
- Escape Hunt Manchester: The Fourth Samurai (Manchester)
- Escape Hunt Play At Home: The Fourth Samurai (remote livestream)
- Escape Hunt Watford: The Fourth Samurai (Watford)
- Escape Hunt Liverpool: The Fourth Samurai (Liverpool)
- Escape Hunt Kingston: The Fourth Samurai (Kingston upon Thames)
- Escape Hunt Milton Keynes: The Fourth Samurai (Milton Keynes)