We’ve reviewed UK escape rooms in these places:
- Southwest: Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall, Exeter, Plymouth, Salisbury, Swindon, Weston-super-mare
- Southeast: Brighton, Canterbury, Crawley, East Grinstead, Gravesend, Oxford, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tonbridge, Winchester
- East of England: Cambridge, Harlow, Leicestershire, Norfolk, Peterborough
- Midlands & Yorkshire: Birmingham, Derby, Leeds, Northampton, Nottingham, Sheffield, York
- Northwest England: Altrincham, Macclesfield, Manchester, Peak District
- Wales: Cardiff
- Scotland: Edinburgh
- plus games with no fixed location and of course London.
If you don’t care about reviews and just want to find some games, try Exit Games‘ list of all games in the UK and Ireland!
Puzzlair also have The Office of John Monroe, which is broadly the same game as Hint Hunt: The Office of John Monroe in London. And these games were reviewed in London but also exist here: