We’ve reviewed UK escape rooms in these places:
- Southwest: Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall, Exeter, Plymouth, Salisbury, Swindon
- Southeast: Brighton, Canterbury, Gravesend, Oxford, Portsmouth, Southampton
- Northwest England: Altrincham, Macclesfield
- Midlands, east and north England: Derby, Harlow, Leicestershire, Norfolk, Nottingham, Peterborough, Sheffield
- Wales: Cardiff
- Scotland: Edinburgh
- plus games with no fixed location and of course London.
If you don’t care about reviews and just want to find some games, try Exit Games‘ list of all games in the UK and Ireland!
Puzzlair also have The Office of John Monroe, which is broadly the same game as Hint Hunt: The Office of John Monroe in London. And these games were reviewed in London but also exist here: